Sunday, September 6, 2015

School is almost here!!!

Well, in a few days, I'll be returning to school again for another 2 years of learning!!
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!

This weekend was FanExpo. I went today and on Thursday. Today was the lolita fashion show, which was a lot of fun as usual! Thursday I cosplayed Death Parade with a friend!

So this summer has been packed with lots of stuff!!
A few memoriable things were...
> Anime North
>Colossal Con
>GHOST GiRL Fashion Show @ XPOSED
>Anime Expo
>Horseback riding for the first time!
>GOOD GAME Con
>Toronto Matsuri
>J-Town Summer Festival

Those were some of my fun moments of summer~! :) I think the top highlights though were winning the In-Character contest @ Colossal Con, XPOSED fashion show, and the many fun events that happened at Anime Expo in LA!

So back to school...am I excited?? Mehh I guess a bit. Im more worried about not meeting many people who have similar interests. I hope there will be someone in my class(s) I can connect with easily! Im also hoping that maybe Ill still be able to find a partner in crime....for business of course LOL I hope I can find someone who is interested in my brand and would wanna help me bring it more to life!

I am still working hard to get my brand stuff going. I should really get some more stuff cut out! (I just need to find some different fabrics for specific tops/pants)

Well more updates to come!
TOODALOO~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment