Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Back to school~!

Well, school has begun for people! (well....2 weeks ago, or maybe just last week)

Hope everyone likes their classes!
I personally do, I just think that I cant connect with people the same way as I did when I was in the fashion design course xD

Oh well, gotta do what I gotta do!

FanExpo was pretty fun! On Thursday I cosplayed as Nona from Death Parade with my friend who was Decim. On Sunday, I wore lolita to the Lolita fashion show. I had a lot of fun, but as usual, FanExpo isnt really a con I do much at.....mostly because its too expensive and I dont even buy a ticket (this year I did....only for Thursday because $25 wasnt that bad)

Im currently working on Disney Princess dresses. Merida, Brier Rose, and Ariel! Next month, my family and I head to Disney for Halloween events!! (And universal too~)

After that, I need to start working on cosplays!!! I'll be making San from Princess Mononoke for Anime North, and I need to start on Miriam even though she isn't for until 2017!! BUT GOTTA GET STARTED EARLY!

Im thinking about maaayybbbeeee making another cosplay for Anime North? Im not too sure just yet. I think the new league character Kindred is cool! Not sure if anyone will be cosplaying it for Anime North....and I have a cool idea on how their companion can be made too! :) I'll wait until San is done and see if I can make it happen. I hope to get San done over the holidays just because I'll have lots of free time.
If I dont make Kindred, Im not sure what else I would make. LOL I dont have any solid ideas at the moment for other cosplays to work on just because Im focusing on my Costume Con cosplays to look BAAWWLLINNN' xD Gotta make sure they are awesome quality! I know for sure Ill be wearing them for Anime North 2017 as well. Im really excited to be getting an Okami cosplay made finally after so many years!!! I love Okami so much and I am really looking forward to cosplaying Kaguya Hime~!

LOL ok I am getting really distracted right now between tetris and anime, so Im going to end off my entry here so I can go watch and play.
HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE~!

No comments:

Post a Comment