Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Im still here!!

Oops!!! I havent posted here for a while!!! My posts were being sent to a different blog LOL Oh well!
Im here again to post more :D

So this summer, Ive been watching lots of anime!

So far, this is what Ive watched...
> Assassination Classroom
> Parasite
> Shokugeki No Soma
> SHOW BY ROCK!!
> Psycho-Pass
> Bleach (yes Im really late thats what happens LOL)
> Zetman

Watched a few episodes of Gangsta, not for me though xD

I wish I kept a list of all the anime Ive watched up until now :( I've really forgotten what Ive watched (it just doesnt seem like a lot when I go through it in my head.

I guess I'll start recording things here:
Eureka Seven (full first and some of second)
Shugo Chara (all seasons)
Tiger & Bunny
Paradise Kiss
Magi (all seasons)
Madoka Magica
Neo Angelique Abyss
Evangelion
X'amd
Air Gear
Ao No Exorcist
Attack on Titan
Panty & Stocking
Kill La Kill
Hamtaro
Space Dandy
Death Parade
Sailor Moon
Sword Art Online (season 1)
Assassination Classroom
Zetman
Parasite
Psycho-Pass
Show By Rock!!
Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? (The one called Are you a zombie? Something like that, watched it at a friends house xD)
The Meloncholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (Only watched some of it, read the manga)

This is what I remember so far. I wish I did this sooner xD same with the manga Ive read (I know I havent read much I domt read as much)

No comments:

Post a Comment